This morning while the boys were doing chores with Tim and Lexi was down for a nap I took my coffee and Bible outside. It was such a still, quiet WARM morning. Instead of reading some scripture I started going through my stash of recipe cards with various verses on them. I came to this one and it really hit home:
"Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow and the Lord will be with you" 2 Chronicles 20:17
In the past month I have really struggled connecting with Kale. I know that he is just 3 and with that comes a lot of disobedience and trials. I also know that he will grow out of it and it will pass. But it is extremely hard to get through some days without doing or saying something I regret later. This verse reminded me once again that I can't do things on my own and I need to lean on the Lord to help me through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment