Today a friend came over and we had a big freezer cook day. We ended up with about 39 dinners and did it all in about 6 hours. Our menu included:
2 zippy pork chop dinners
2 pork kabob dinners
2 apple bbq pork loins
3 cheeseburger pizzas
2 meatlover pizzas
22 beef burritos
2 Mongolian beef dinners
2 shepherds pies
2 chicken souvlaki dinners
2 teriyaki chicken dinners
2 chicken noodle soups
2 potato puff casseroles
2 meatloafs
25 slices of pumpkin French toast
2 salsa chicken dinners
25 hamburgers
We recently got a pig done from my parents. So between the beef, pig and freezer dinners my freezers are full to the brim. I love our cookdays. I've been doing them for the last 7 years and I don't think I could live without them. Thank you Tom and Ruth for watching the boys so I could get all this done.
1 comment:
Wow that is absolutely amazing!!! I need to try doing a cook day too!
Post a Comment