June is my favorite month. Although it is quiet rainy I love it. Everything is so green - so refreshing after winter. The work load around the farm is a bit more relaxed so we are able to spend time with Tim. The cows go to pasture so there are no more morning chores - especially nice on Sunday mornings to have Tim in the house. The kids and I can spend endless hours outside playing, exploring and gardening. Our annual summer vacation usually starts at the end of June. We are heading to the west coast this year and I can't wait.
Due to the rain our soccer season has been rather short so we have started playing ball with the kids outside. Both of them have loved it especially Connor. It amazes me how accurate and hard his throw is.
Lexi is sitting good now to play. I brought this toy out of storage the other day. Instantly the boys were there to play and she loved playing beside her brothers. The boys adore her. Yesterday at church Connor asked to go to the bathroom on his own. So I let him but he was taking a long time. Finally he comes back in and says to me that he just had to go say hi to Lexi in the nursery before coming back. My heart melted.
I had fun shaping the kids to spell DAD for a picture frame to give to Tim for fathers day.
This is the one time that there wasn't water on the trampoline. The boys spend hours jumping on it.
I love watching Lexi play with her baskets of toys. She is very determined to pull every toy out. Yesterday she even started to put toys back in.
This little girl loves to eat. We were helping Uncle Buddie and Aunt Janna get their fence built in their backyard on Saturday. We took some leftover pizza to eat in the truck for supper. I tried to cut pieces of pizza up for her but she grabbed the whole piece and started chomping away. She doesn't care for the baby food and eats everything we eat. It has been such a joy.
2 comments:
Love the picture of her eating the pizza!!! She knows how to eat! :-)
Can't believe how fast Lexi is growing up ... actually how fast they are all growing up! Connor has become so much more mature since last fall. Lexi isn't going to be a baby much longer ....she's changing daily. And Kale ... well, Kale is a force unto himself! "A piece of work" as his daddy says! Love them all!
Post a Comment