Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, June 27, 2014

Water Fun

The weather has finally turned to summer here and my boys are all about water.  So we made our own waterslide the other day.  I think they spent about 45 min playing on it and then they moved the hose to their sand box for another chunk of time.
We are heading to the coast tomorrow for a family holiday.  As Tim says I'm getting "bouncy".  Ok I really am a kid when it comes to holidays especially going to the ocean.  My "bounciness" is rubbing of on my boys.  During the rainy days we have been making an ocean on our wall.  We have made jelly fish, star fish, sharks, and fish.  Connors are on the right and Kales are on the left.  I love seeing the difference between them (though you can't see it much in the picture).  Kales crafts are "random".  He does crafts like me.  While Connors have become more detailed (colors more distinct rather than mixed together and stickers placed for a reason).  He is much like Tim in this way.  

No comments: