Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The Trip Begins

This year we had the opportunity to visit a family friend in Powell River for our summer holiday.  They have property on Lang Bay so we stayed in their beach house.  It was FABULOUS!!  We headed out at 5:30 am and arrived in Abbotsford 5.  It was a long road trip so no pictures.  But the kids travelled great.  We visited some good friends Dave and Doris Beck - as always the visit was too short.  
We started the next day with 2 ferry rides.  I'm a kid when it come to summer holidays especially when we get to ride a ferry.  Needless to say my kids were pumped as well.
 Sitting at Earls Cove waiting for the second ferry.

 Connor always willing to give me silly faces....
 and Kale, well this is the look I get 24/7.  It spells trouble.

 This holiday was great for Tim and Lexi to hang out more. 


 This is the view from the living room window.  Oh how I miss it already!!

No comments: