A little bit ago I met my sister in law and kiddos at heritage park. I haven't been there in probably over 15 years. The kids loved the little midway they had set up. I have to say it isn't really set up to see the old buildings with a stroller. But the kids didn't have that much interest in seeing the old buildings anyways. I think if we went with Grandpa it would be more fun because he could explain things better than I could.
Kale loves cows and horses. There was a horse drawn wagon ride we could go on and he really wanted to go but I couldn't find the loading zone. By the time we found it they were loading the last load and they shut the gate right when we got to the front of the line. Needless to say after being in the heat all day being 3 with no nap and full of sugar from the candy store there was a "slight" meltdown. But he settled down when I told him he could ride the horse in the carosel one more time.
Kale and Taylor were a little too small to ride most rides themselves so Shari and I took turns riding with them.
This ferris wheel was a hit with them all. It was so fun watching them do it all on their own.
Lexi and Hudson hanging out.
I don't often dress my boys in matching shirts but when I go places like heritage park and the zoo I like them to match so I can quickly spot them. These 4 truly are best buddies.
Hudson is 5 months younger than Lexi but already outweighs her. He is the family sumo man.
All the kiddos riding the train.
It was a great day and place to spend together with family. I find myself really missing my family sometimes but then remember that Calgary is half way. Thanks Shari for spending the day with us.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment