Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Little Bit of Vegas

This past weekend a friend and I headed to Vegas for 2 nights.  It was a wonderful time on a "no kid" schedule.  I realized how comfortable I've gotten in my country lifestyle and how truly blessed I am to live in the country.  By Friday night I was really missing my country tranquility.  But I still enjoyed the trip immensely.  I missed my family like crazy!  I've never been away from them all at one time.  The pictures are in a kind of random order so bear with me.
 
 Our evening stroll over the Brooklyn Bridge.  This was one of my favorite night time sites. 
 The M&M store is amazing.  I splurged and got a cup of m&m's with the kids names printed on them.  They were a big hit when I got home. 
This is where I dumped my m&m's into get printed.
 The Eiffel tower behind us. 
 The structures that are in Vegas are unreal.  Inside the hotel the 3 other legs of the tower were built around.  Very cool.  If I gambled I would do it here.  You actually felt like you were outside (due to the fake sky ceiling) and not in a smoke filled dungeon.

 This was actually taken on our first night there.  We arrived in Vegas around 9 pm (which is 10 our time).  I was totally ready for bed but since it was Janna's birthday and I didn't have kids to wake me up the next day we went out for dinner and margaritas!  It was a fun evening and I'm glad I didn't go to bed. 
 my kids wake up around 7 at home, so my body is hard wired to wake up then.  So while Janna slept I went walking and site seeing.  I got my 10000 steps in by 8:30am.  Here I am outside my hotel.  I enjoyed the fresh flowers and palm trees. 
 Hard Rock Café was just across the street as well as ROSS; which we spent a good chunk of time shopping. 
 This is the outside of the M&M store
 
 Like I said, the pictures are kinda out of order.  This is the Bellagio where every night a beautiful fountain show plays every 15 min. 
 Outside of New York New York.  This is the closest I'll probably every get to the statue of liberty.
 This one I took for the kids.  Excalibur is super cool.  I said it before and I'll say it again: the infrastructure is AMAZING. 
 Inside NY NY are bistro tables set up to make you feel like you are on the streets of NY.
 One of the multiple statutes around the strip. 
 I walked down to Treasure Island to get pictures of the pirate ships for the boys. 
 The inside of the Venetian was outstanding from this column lined corridor....
 to the painted ceilings....

 to the water lined streets. 

 I took this picture for Kale. 

No comments: