Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Making Memories!

A couple weeks ago Kale went from a balance bike to a pedal bike with no training wheels.  Since then it is very hard to get him off.  This past week we were staying at Greg and Laura's place in Fernie.  It is such a beautiful spot.  There were several times in the week that I wished we weren't on holidays due to a certain childs attitude.  But when I look through the pictures of all the memories we made, I wouldn't change it for the world.  I love having the whole family together for a whole week.  
 
 The first thing the boys wanted to do was to go biking.  So we loaded everyone up.  In the past we pulled Lexi in the stroller but it was a bit big to bring with us so we hooked the toddler seat up.  She loved every minute.

If you look close I am getting a curious look from Lexi.  I think this biking will be a common thing for our family to do now. 
 The kids did great and had smiles on their faces the whole time.  After about 3 miles Kale was getting tired so we stopped at a park to play. 

 I love this picture of these two.  Lexi would giggle and giggle as she got closer to Tim.  So precious. 
 A twinkle in this kids eye as usual - always makes me wonder what he is thinking.

 The 4 of us played for a couple hours every afternoon while Lexi was napping.  Once she was up we went exploring again.  Here we were hiking up to the kids arial park on the ski hill.
 They had zip lines....
 A fort with a slide....
 and obstacle course. 
 We had to visit this place several times during our stay.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! So many great memories!