Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kindergrad!!

Today we had kindergrad.  I can't believe the year is done, it seems like yesterday that we walked Connor down the lane for his first bus ride.  It has been a great year!  Connor was very sad that today was his last day.  The kid has loved going to school everyday.  I hope his enthusiasm for learning this year will continue.
 With his best buddies.



 I am so proud of the boy that he is turning into. 
 When his teacher asked what he was going to do this summer his reply was playing outside with his brother and sister.  I am so happy that he cherishes his siblings.
 He has learned so much this year.  He has started the very basics of reading and loves sounding out words.  Anything with numbers he thrives with - especially telling time.  Writing has become his favorite thing to do in the vehicle. 
This grin is permanent around everyone.  He is kind, caring and respectful of everyone around him.  My one concern about summer is that he won't have the constant social interaction that he does at school.  My shy little toddler thrives on being around people now.  It doesn't matter who the individual is, Connor is quick to befriend him - something this mama is proud of.  

No comments: