This little lady LOVES ice. If I need to get something done in the kitchen without her paws getting in the way - I just crush some ice. She played here with her ice for nearly 20 minutes. It is glorious.
Last Sunday Kale decided it was time to transition from the balance bike to the pedal bike. Tim was convinced that he'd need the training wheels but I convinced him to try without. 3 times down the garage pad and he had it figured out. He hasn't stopped biking up and down the lane since.
BOZ is the only show that Lexi will watch. Thank goodness for Right Now Media - instead of watching the same show over and over I at least get to hear 8 over and over!!
My favorite moment this past week was taking Kale on a breakfast date. We went to Cora's in Airdrie because of all my kids I figured he'd get adventurous enough to try a cool fruity breakfast. I think I got 6 "I love you" hugs while we were waiting for our food. He even held the door open for me when we were going into the restaurant.
But he ordered a smoothie and side of bacon!!
My crepe was delicious
I had to work a casino shift for a fundraiser for our skating club on Friday. My mom and dad came up and watched the kids. They put lots of miles on riding back and forth the lane way. Lexi tagged along pushing her babies in her stroller.
I love this picture of my dad and Connor. You can totally see Connor telling Papa that he is going to win.
And the race is on....both bent over to get as fast as they can.
Kale and mom weren't racing but they were having fun.
Pretty cool to have 60+ grandparents that will go biking with you!! Needless to say the boys haven't stopped talking about it.
Yesterday Tim and I celebrate 12 years of marriage. We were able to go on a date Saturday night. It has been a great 12 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment