I am asking myself daily if I'm crazy. The kids cousin Damon is upgrading from his quad to a dirt bike. When he approached us to purchase his quad my initial reaction was NO WAY. If you ask me today my reaction would lean towards no. But Tim convinced me it was ok. So Friday night Damon dropped the quad off. Saturday morning came and I had 2 anxious boys.
Connor is a typical first born child. He listened closely to the rules and did his best to follow them. So much concentration on his face. On Sunday when he went for a ride he couldn't hide his smile.
Kale on the other hand scares me. That twinkle in his eye shone even brighter when I was telling him the rules. I could just read his thoughts as I was explaining things to him - "I'm on a quad all by myself and I'm gonna go fast". Thank goodness he isn't big enough to get it out of first gear. That way he can't go too fast.
Am I crazy? I think so. But the smile on their faces is sooooooo worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment