Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Saturday, August 08, 2015

Playing Catch up

How is it that summer flies by so fast?  I realized as I was catching up on other blogs that I hadn't posted anything since our holidays.  So here are some complete random pictures of some of our summer.   
 This cutie has figured out how to turn on her noise machine.  I caught her turning it on the other day and then crawling into her chair to read a book.  Books, especially brown bear brown bear what do you see, are becoming a favorite thing for her.
 We were blessed with a visit from my brother and his family.  The kids get along tremendously.
 Connor continues to love looking for birds.  Now he has started looking for bugs and loves it.  We found this fellow just off our deck.
 A few Sundays ago I enjoyed spending the day with a dear friend hiking up to Agnes Tea house by Lake Louise.  The day was perfect. I've never been to Lake Louise, and although it is beautiful, I do not think I'll be going back again soon.  It is way too busy for this country girl. 



 After a full week of soccer camp put on by Athletes in Action, we heading to Medicine Hat for the weekend for a family reunion.  Between August 08 and December 09 there were 8 cousins born.  Although these kids only see each other once a year, they had a blast together. 

Although my nephews have a large outdoor pool just up the hill, sometimes the little kiddy pool will do the trick on a hot day.  

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Great pictures!!

I remember that hike up to Agnes Tea House at Lake Louise! The last time I hiked it was with our youth group and one of my friends sprained her ankle and had to be carried down!! Very memorable!