
Tim and I went biking one morning and this was the view from the way home. When I smelled the fresh cut hay I kinda got homesick. But don`t worry it passed quickly.

It was funny - about 8 of the campsites around us were all from our church. None of us coordinated it at all! I guess you can tell we are all hay farmers. One family comes to Dutch Creek Resort every year and showed us this spot. The guys went cliff jumping. I have always been a bit of a baby when in comes to flaying myself of rocks and fall 40 ft into water which you can`t tell what is under it. So needless to say I didn`t go. If you look closely you can see Tim in the top left. This particular spot has had numerous divers in it and none can find a bottom!! So I guess it is ok to jump into.

They decided to try the wakeboard behind XP. I tried..... but give me a pair of running shoes and a bike any day over the wakeboard.

One day the water was completely flat the entire day. Tim is just taking a bit of a rest.

We hiked to the top of the hoodoos to see this view. You can see Columbia Lake in the background.

This is the crew that we camped with. It actually is 1/2 of our bible study. The other couples couldn`t make it.

That is our outfit. It was really handy having the camper. The boat launch was about 20 min away, so we always had dry cloths, towels, and food nearby.
No comments:
Post a Comment