Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, October 24, 2008

Half way there

Well, Wednesday marked the half way point for me and baby. The belly has just popped out this last week. It is really weird to have customers come into the bank and congratulate me. I think to myself how rude to assume - but then I look down and see my belly and remember. The ultrasound tech told me that I won`t feel the baby move for a while cuz my placenta is sitting right in the front and acting as a cushion. I told Tim yesterday that I felt the baby move at work and he wanted to know if he would be able to feel it soon. I am so blessed with such a loving husband who was kinda scared of the unknown at the beginning but everyday is more excited for the arrival of this little one. Tim will be embarrassed that I write this on my blog but here goes. Every night he talks to the baby and listens to it talk back and then rubs my tummy butter on. I always enjoy our "family" time.
I am still feeling fine. This past week I have had a bit of a head cold. It really sucks cuz you can`t take a darn thing for it. I had to call in sick one day to work; I hated to do it but figured I needed to sleep this thing off rather than prolong it. Today after swimming I had a little fainting episode. Well I didn`t actually faint but baby was definitely telling me I pushed it a little hard and I needed to take a break.
These next 2 pictures are of a sunset earlier this week. It lit the whole house.





1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Thanks for posting the picture of you and Timbit!! I love that name for your littlest Earle!