This was my favourite cuz you could see it`s thumb and 2 fingers.
Earle Expedition
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Healthy little one
Yesterday afternoon we had our first ultrasound. All my friends had advised me not to drink the water until the way into Calgary. So that is what I did; but I was doing a little jig in the change room. The tech was nice enough to let me go to the bathroom, as it was not helping the position of my baby. After the pressure was let off the baby had moved and we were able to see more. I was really worried that Tim wouldn`t be able to make it, but the weather was working in my favour and not the combine`s favor. I kept having these weird dreams about having twins so I was very relieved that there was only 1 baby inside of me. It was a miraculous thing being able to see the baby in me. The heartbeat is within the guidelines and I am right on target with March 12 delivery. I got a doc appt tomorrow to follow up. It moved around so much that the tech had problems capturing pictures. But here are a few that we got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment