The Cremona crew made the trek down to Lethbridge to spend Thanksgiving at Greg & Laura`s. We took a nice walk down in the river valley and I kinda got a little camera happy. This side of the family are rarely all together, so I thought I better capture a few moments.

Grandpa and Grandma watch while all kids young and old play on the park.

We were lucky to have a train cross one of the most fabulous train bridges ever. The bridge was built in 1908.

Boys will be boys. They all had to climb on one part of the bridge. Here the boys are trying to get Laura to jump in to see how deep the water is.

Damon just fit perfectly in this tiny spot.

Jesse is part monkey!!
Lane scared me a little how high he went.
Grandma spends some time with Damon

We finally got everybody together to get a family picture. We haven`t had one since G&L wedding.
1 comment:
How fun to see all of the Earles together in one place! Thanks for documenting the occasion with some great pictures!
Post a Comment