When I was in high school I can remember going shopping with my sister. During our endeavour I purposed my thank you theory to her. She thought it was crazy - but I have friend that has allowed me to put the theory to test.
A thank you can go on forever if you really want it to. You can send a thank you to an individual, who then sends a thank you in return; then you send another thank you and it could go on forever. My dear friend Lani is a girl who is always thinking of others before herself. That is one of her many qualities that I admire and which makes it easy to be her friend. A little bit ago her husbands grandma passed away. I took some frozen dinners over to her and a pie to help them get through the tough time. Well, a couple of days later I stopped at her house again and she had a pie waiting for me - thanking me for the pie I made her. So it is my turn to test the theory out. I made a bunch of pickled carrots the other night. So I am going to give some to her thanking her for the delicious pie. I know it is crazy, like my sister said, but it also fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment