Well nothing really exciting happened this week. The weather has been absolutely beautiful, calving is going great, I only have 2 weeks left of work, and Timbits dresser is in the process of being built. As for pregnancy; since Timbit has dropped I have been a little more uncomfortable. Sitting for long periods is bad, although I did fine at the movie Tim took me to last night. Yesterday morning I felt my first contraction. I was explaining it to Tim and he freaked out that Timbit was coming then. It is funny, he asks Timbit every morning how he is doing and obviously I reply for him. The second question he always asks is when is he going to come and visit the family. But then when I have a contraction he got kinda scared. Men!! During my walk yesterday I felt the contractions again and man was it uncomfortable to walk with them. Had to cut the walk short cuz of it. But overall I am still feeling great. I love being pregnant.
Earle Expedition
Sunday, February 08, 2009
35 1/2 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are looking awesome Karen! Won't be long now....thanks for posting pictures of you and Timbit.
Post a Comment