Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, February 22, 2009

37 1/2 Weeks

Yesterday we had our Big Cook day at my place. Here Mason & Whitney are enjoying a mid morning snack. They did really good yesterday especially considering that they are both just getting over colds. After yesterday my freezer is full of prepared meals and a bunch of pork. I just need to get some muffins in the freezer for snacks and I'll be all set.
This is me at 37 1/2 weeks. I am feeling great but seems like Timbit is dropping everyday!!! I am finding it hard to find enough shirts that are long enough to cover the maternity band on my pants. That being said I have enjoyed wearing maternity pants but am very much looking forward to when I don't have to constantly hike my pants up cuz there is no waist. It seems especially hard right now cuz all the new spring fashions are coming out and I would love to get some new clothes. But there is no point right now.

Yesterday marked my first day of retirement. It was very weird packing up my pictures and certificates from my office on Friday. I mean I have been going to work every week for the last 5 years and now I won't be. I know I'll have a different kind of work to do, but I won't be driving 35 minutes to work 3 days a week and I won't be swimming either. Right now I am not planning on going back to work after my maternity leave but we'll see what happens in a year from now.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

You are looking awesome Karen! It won't be long now anymore....we can hardly wait to hear the news of Timbit's arrival!