Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A First for Everything

This last week Tim has been in for the evening relatively early. So I have left Connor with him and gone for my run. I have been using my machines downstairs but nothing beats running outside and filling your lungs with the fresh air. There is no phone ringing, or kid crying, or things that need to get done. It is just me and Sadie out enjoying Gods beautiful creation. I have forgotten how much I love running outside.

Well tonight Tim is out spraying the crops and I didn't want to spend the evening inside so I strapped Connor in his car seat and put him in the stroller for my run. Well, let's just say my run wasn't as peaceful as the last few. Connor screamed the whole time we went down the driveway. Once we got onto the main road he was fine. I guess he doesn't like the bumps. Sadie started running on 3 legs near the end, don't know why. This part is a little embarrassing but alas....Let's just say running is a natural laxative for me sometimes. So during my cool down walking back down the driveway I am walking rather funny, Connor is screaming once again, and Sadie is limping. I run to the bathroom leaving my kid screaming at the door. I think it was peaceful for about 20 minutes. Will I try it again? Most likely I will!!!

No comments: