This past Saturday I dropped Lane off at Calgary Olympic Park for a mountain biking camp. I was pulling out of the parking lot to go garage saling with a friend when I thought my car was turning awfully hard. So I stopped and found that I had a flat tire. Tim was in the city helping a friend re shingle his roof so I called him hoping he would come and help. I know how to change a tire but I can never figure out where to put the jack. But Tim couldn't help or they wouldn't get done the roof before the rain came.
So I got the spare and the owners manual out and was getting started changing the tire. A nice couple past by and the guy asked if I would like some help. "I sure would" was my reply. I was so grateful for his help. I mean I could have done it but I know I would be stopping every 15 minutes to make sure the lug nuts were on tight enough. So I want to thank all those guys who would stop and help a girl change her tire. Thankfully Connor was having a nap during all this.
Tim looked at the tire and decided we needed to have the front two replaced. So we got them changed on Sunday. We knew the tires were getting worn but we were hoping they would get through summer. Oh well! I got to go shopping for new clothes.
We thought we would get some pictures in the backward on Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment