Yes I have to say when it comes to holidays I get excited as a kid. We have been planning for the last year to go salmon fishing out at Campbell River BC this year. Tim's family did this every summer till he was 13 so he has been wanting to take me since we have met. My dad really wanted to go to so we planned that my parents and Tim & I would go. But Tim doesn't remember much fishing detail. Our parents get along great so Tom & Ruth are coming to. I know, it kinda seems like a chaperoned holiday but it isn't. We kinda put off booking anything until we found out about my dad's surgery but it won't be till later this summer.
Last week I booked the campsites. I have been to Europe, Africa, Australia, the states and across Canada. Nothing beats the west coast in my opinion. Since our honeymoon on the island I have been anxious to get back to the coast. I can't wait for the ferry ride! I know this post seems to be jumping all around but I am just too excited for this holiday!!!! In 14 days we will hit the road. I am very thankful that our little man travels super good. My sister and her family might even be coming out to. That will make even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment