Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, July 10, 2009

Creation Calls

After spending a week on the ocean and driving through the Rocky Mountains. The worship song creation calls keeps rolling through my head. So I thought I would share the words. They capture so much of what I have been feeling these past weeks.

I have felt the wind blow
Whispering your name
I have seen your tears fall,
When I watch the rain
How can I say there is no God
When all around creation calls
A singing bird, A mighty tree
The vast expanse of open sea.
Gazing at a bird in flight
Soaring thru the air
Lying down beneath the stars
I feel your presence there
I love to stand at ocean shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar
To walk through golden fields of grain
Neath endless blue, horizons great.
Listening to a river run
Watering the Earth
Fragrance of a rose in bloom
A newborns cry at birth
I Believe
I Believe
I Believe

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

I do love that song as well....great reminder tonight!