Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, July 20, 2009

Giving back to God

.This week was a week of firsts for Connor. But the most important day was yesterday when we dedicated Connor at church. The pictures are at the end of this post.
Connor has been sitting on our laps well so we thought we would try the bumbo chair. He loved it. I had to make about100 cookies for vbs and he loved sitting in it just watching me.
I got a super deal on this jolly jumper. He loves standing up so we put him in here. He liked it, but didn't jump. My 11 month old nephew was over yesterday and he loved it. Connor has started rolling over from his tummy to his back to this week. He has been sucking on his whole fist for a while now but now he has found his fist.

Uncle Dave & Uncle Tim were playing the nemo game with Owen yesterday. They would each take a fish cracker and eat it on the count of 3. Owen would get super excited and stuff as many as he could into his mouth. It was quite funny, a video would have captured it better but oh well.


The pictures of the dedication turned out really dark but I figured I would post them anyways. Connor did super good and even let pastor Bruce hold him. He was doing great in church and then right before we went up he started to fuss just a little. But he did great up in front of people. Thank you Bruce for dedicating our son, it meant a lot to us that you did it.

There is nothing more special than being given this little a precious gift from God. It was very special to give our son back to God and to have all our family (most of them anyways) there to share it with us.
We came back to our place and ate the 24 pound salmon that we caught on holidays. It was suppppeerrrr yummy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I missed Connor's dedication, but I enjoyed the pictures! Marti