Well nothing really exciting has been happening in our lives lately. We had a decent week of haying finally and hopefully will finish this week. It'll be a first to finish before September. Connor has been sleeping really good in his own room until last night. He likes to be bundled up to sleep but he likes to move around too. He squirms out of his bundle in the middle of the night and wakes himself up. We figure it is time to wean him of the bundle but we don't really know how. If you have any suggestions please feel free to send them our way.
The only really exciting thing that happened to me was on my run yesterday morning. Tim had to be at church early so he took Connor with him and I had about an hour to myself. I took advantage of it and headed out for a run. Now that the hay is all cut I much prefer to run around the hay fields rather than on the road. But, there is a mother moose and her calf in the vicinity of my running route. There is a road allowance on one side of the hay field that is overgrown with trees and grass. I have seen the pair there several times. So I figured I would just avoid that area. I had gone about a 1/4 mile and I heard some rustling... Out pops baby moose in one direction and out pops mama moose in another direction. Thankfully neither were my way. Sadie had been misbehaving yesterday right before my run so she was in her kennel, thankfully. She probably would have run after them making it worse. So I quickly turned around and found another running route.
No comments:
Post a Comment