Please start at the bottom if you want to start in order. Anyways, our baby turned 1 yesterday. hard to believe that a year ago he was sleeping in NICU and now he is feeding himself, walking and talking. I thank God everyday for the miracle that Connor is to our family.

I wanted to get a good picture without toys around. But as always he is too busy to sit still - so I had to get it while he was walking to me. We put him in his wranglers last night and he was super cute.

Uncle Greg was teaching him how to use a hammer instead of his hands but Connor could care less and went back to using his hands.

My son has no bum but he still was cute in wranglers!

Wasn't that impressed with the cake. We had to force a small piece in his mouth. I had his piece for breakfast this morning.

My attempt at a soccer ball cake. It took me all morning to get the soccer ball decorated.

I would have to say his favorite gift was from his cousins. This rubbermaid was almost filled with BALLS. They all had a ton of fun with the balls. The boys played so well with Connor - thanks guys.

A better look at the cake.

We went to superstore and got his yearling pictures done. I am not going to print them I just wanted to post them.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Connor!!! A yearling indeed! what a cute yearling at that!
Post a Comment