Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lovin' the weather!

Tim actually took the whole weekend off!! He desperately wanted to go up to the farm to help but I wouldn't let him. So instead he enjoyed the weekend with us. It seems like ages that it was just us for a weekend. We went to swimming lessons first thing Saturday and then headed into Calgary to get a bike trailer for Connor. These next few picture of Connor enjoying the rocks while his dad put the trailer together.


I really wanted him to look at me but the rocks were much more interesting.
Of course he is smiling at Sadie!
All put together and ready to roll. We tested it out on the gravel road but the thing doesn't have any shocks so it was rather rough for Connor. But he seemed to enjoy it. Sunday we went into Airdrie to ride on a smoother trail. We had to wake Connor up so we could enjoy the good part of the day and....

This is what he thought of us!! Once we got rolling he loved it... as long as he could see mom. We all enjoyed it, me especially. Cuz I passed Tim on the hills. (I am not competitive at all....)

No comments: