Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not much!1

Well, it seems like time flies when the weather is warm. Connor & I have been enjoying the days outside a lot. We go play ball, then play with Sadie, go help dad do chores, go for runs, feed Sadie bones. Connor is now saying bone, book and Sadie (with his own variations). He has taken a few steps on his own to me but doesn't quite have the balance to keep going.
I have been kinda addicted to my digital scrapbooking. So when Connor is sleeping I have been doing several pages or else doing books. I love the traditional scrapbooking but the simplicity and no mess of digital is great when you have a toddler.
My first day back at work was March 8. I have decided to go back 1 day a week. I go again tomorrow. I am now a teller rather than dealing with investments and loans and it is a nice change. I went grocery shopping without Connor and it was so EASY. Once I get Connor weaned I will be able to start swimming again which is exciting.
We celebrated Tim's 29th birthday yesterday. Tom and Ruth took us out to the Keg for supper. We thoroughly enjoyed it. But I don't think sit down restaurants will be in our plans though with Connor in the next while. He was one BUSY boy last night.

1 comment:

landomartz said...

Happy Birthday Tim,
Karen I was wondering if you had started work yet, so glad they found a posistion for you 1 day a week!
M