Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, March 07, 2010

I love Spring!!!

Friday marked our first official play time outside. We have spent lots of time outside but Connor was always in the backpack. I decided that he would probably like to play on his own with Sadie outside. We went for a short walk in the wagon. He doesn't have any fear and just stood up while I was still walking.
He had to tell me where Sadie was.

Showing off his new rubber boots that are impossible to walk in.

And he fell in love with rocks!!!

The ball is his constant pal.

The other day I met my sister, her boys, my mom, my sister-in-law and her boy at the zoo. It was a beautiful day. It is always so much fun getting together. Here Connor didn't really want Gav to come into his play area. Earlier they were giving each other hugs.

He looked like such a little farmer with his vest and hat on.


I was trying to get Gav to show me his teeth but this is all I got. Isn't he a cutie?

The handsome little Owen.

He was tipping his hat to the ladies walking by. Ok not really but super cute anyways.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Such cute pictures!! I can't believe how big he is getting except that we were just in Texas and Lexi is moving around like crazy! Such a wonderful age of discovery.