Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Us

Connor's new phrases:
"Mommy I patient" while I am getting his breakfast ready. But I don't think he understands the meaning cuz right away he started whining for his "cinnmn bread".
"I want pretzels" when I asked him what kind of snack he wants. "More pretzels please" followed soon after.
Tim combed his hair on Sunday morning and when he finished Connor said "I handsome".
He'll copy anything we ask him to say. Tim and I get quite a kick out of getting him to say some things. My favorite is how he says awesome in the right context even.
Most days he can count to 3. The other day he pulled 3 juice boxes out of the pantry and kept counting them to me. Sometimes he gets stuck at 2.
My happy little guy. Although he still hasn't shook the cold yet he is quite happy. The boys & I were at my parents for Friday and Saturday and since we have come home it has been a struggle to get him to nap more than an 1 hr at a time. Although I think this afternoon we made some headway. We'll have to wait and see.

He isn't a huge fan of his bath!!

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Your boys are sooooi cute!!! thanks for the update