Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What a Sight!!

So today I took the boys for a walk up to the farm. Connor wanted to walk so I let him but I didn't take the stroller cuz I didn't want to push it through the mud. So it took us about 45 minutes to walk uphill 3/4 mile. We hit every puddle on the way so Connor was soaking wet. We visited Granny and Daddy and headed home again. Previously on these types of walks Connor just runs home cuz it is all down hill. But not today. We got about 1/4 mile down the road and he wouldn't go any further. So there I was walking down the road with Kale on my front and a soaking wet & muddy Connor on my shoulders. What a site!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I can just imagine. Hope the raincoat kept him drier today. Sorry I had to leave. Next time we'll have a nice visit.