Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, April 08, 2011

Spring

Our friends Megan &Whitney came for a visit the other day. Kale and Megan are about 3 eeks apart (Kale is younger) and Kale was born on Whitney's birthday. Connor & w

Whitney are pretty good buddies. The other night Tim and I came to get a snack and discovered that Connor's and our door was open. Kale is still sleeping in our room and we had the monitor on. Connor wasn't in his room and we couldn't find him in our room. We hadn't heard anything in the monitor. We couldn't figure out where he was. Then Tim discovered him sleeping on my nursing pillow. I guess he just wanted to be closer to his brother.
The other day the boys and I headed up to the farm to help bring some calves up. I have missed helping with the calves this winter so much. Connor wanted to be with his dad on the quad. The last cow was being especially stubborn and in the end she did a face plant in a huge mud/poo puddle. Connor and Tim were covered as well. So if you look closely at Connor you will notice that he has poo all over his face. Oh how I love spring!!

No comments: