This past weekend was a perfect weekend. Not only were we able to celebrate Easter, we got to enjoy it with both sides of the family. We first went down to my parents for Friday night (pictures on the bottom) and then the Earles' came over to our place Sunday.

We have a river running behind our house now that the snow is finally melting. I introduced Connor to the game of Pooh Sticks. We go and gather a bunch of sticks, he stands of the bridge, throws the stick in the water and watches it go down the hill behind him. I had to bribe him with chocolate to get him to come inside. He would have stayed out there all day. I finally got a picture of him smiling. Not that he isn't a happy kid he just won't stand still long enough for me to get a good picture.


Lane came over to inspect our game and I couldn't resist taking this picture. I can't believe that in a couple weeks he is going to be eleven.

The snow finally melted in the backyard this weekend so we were able to set up the trampoline. I grew up on a similar tramp, spending endless hours on it. So when we decided to get one for Connor I wanted a square one with a solid tarp. The boys are playing corner tag on it. In the summer we will put water on it and have even more fun. Tim and Greg got on the tramp to play corner tag.

Connor enjoys the tramp as long as he is holding our hands.



We gave Connor his first egg hunt and he loved it.

At m&d's we went for several walks to see the pigs. The bales happened to be right next door to the pigs so we had to stop and play for a bit.


Owen was the most adventurous kid - jumping from one bale to the next.
Gram and Papa with their grand boys watching the pigs.
The wagon ride that didn't last long. Connor can't sit still in a wagon. If you can tie him down he will stay but if he can get out than he would rather walk.
Tim and Kale having a little snooze.

Kale enjoys being held by whomever. Papa was no exception except when he let Kale flop over on his face!!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend! You are so blessed to be able to spend time with both sides on the family on the same weekend! :-)
Post a Comment