Kale was a very content baby for the first month, then got a little fussier. Now he is a very happy content baby willing to give anybody who talks to him huge smiles. Of course I don't have a picture of him smiling cuz I never think of grabbing my camera - I'm just too caught up having fun with him. On the occasion that he is fussy and we can't get him settled down all we have to do is take him outside and he instantly stops crying - just like his brother.
The last week the weather has finally turned around and it is starting to feel like spring. Mind you we still have 2 ft of snow in many parts of the fields and last year this time we had seeded one quarter. The boys and I have spent a lot of our time outside and I'm lovin' the sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment