Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Play

Yesterday the boys & I took the 2 hour drive to mom & dads for a visit. My sister only lives 30 min. from m&ds so she takes the boys out once a week. My brothers are both on the farm everyday working. I don't want my boys to miss time with their aunts, uncles and cousins so we went for a visit. I think spring thaw is the funnest time to play on the farm. There is water everywhere as these pictures will show.Connor likes the trampoline but isn't so sure about it with his bigger cousins jumping at the same time. He held my hands from the edge and jumped like crazy though.
And the water fun just begins.

We found a snow drift that Owen & Gav loved sliing down!


Connor found an even bigger puddle. He was soaked right thru when we got in.

They had to have a snack and Connor was the only one who had gone thru 2 sets of mits, so he fed everyone.

Kale's blanket that my mom made. I love it



1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Looks like fun and I love the quilt you mother made. She is a very gifted lady!