Connor is becoming quite independent often telling me "I do myself mom" such as putting on and taking off his coat or shoes, climbing into the car seat, closing the truck door, squirting the floor wash as I wash the floor, washing himself during bath time, washing his hands and face, brushing his teeth, and the list can keep going. I know to some this list may be silly but it just reminds me how fast these little ones grow. I find myself sometimes wishing they would be older so we could do this and that but then I remember to cherish the moment.
Kale has such a personality. He isn't quite as shy as his brother is but he still has his moments. We attended the Good Friday service at Granny and Gramps' church. Afterwards he just walked around and pulled on any leg that was close. He is a BALL FANATIC. Last night as I was putting him to bed I tried to peel the 2 balls out of his hands and he had a fit. So I put him to bed with a ball in either arm. A little while later he was crying so I went in to check on him and his soother was out. But there was no way he was going to let go of his balls to put it in!!! He is a little monkey and has figured out how to climb on/over most everything. I think we'll be lowering his crib another notch soon. Some of his new words lately are up and hi.
We had a very low key Easter and it was fabulous. We hope your Easter was full of warmth and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment