Earle Expedition
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Family Fun
This past Sat/Sun we were down at my parents to watch my niece be dedicated and to celebrate 3 birthdays. Connor and Taylor share a birthday and my nephew Owen turns 5 April 8. It was such a great time with my family - again making me wish I lived closer than 2 hours away. Oh well it makes every visit that much more special. Kale has taken a pure joy of eating peanut butter bread as can be seen. We took the boys out to the farrowing barns Sunday morning. Now when you ask Kale what a pig says he has a little snort - super cute!
Taylor was so darn cute up at the front of the church. The two families definitely filled up a quarter of the church. In our pew we had mom and dad, Tim & I, Connor (3), Ben (2), Owen (5), Gavin (3 1/2), Declan (2 1/2) and Kale (1). It was so much fun watching them all play together. I hope the rest of the church appreciated their little squeals and giggles.
Afterwards we spent the afternoon at Bri and Shari's. The adults and kids enjoyed the day together.
My dad always gets down at the kids' level and plays with them. Here he was teaching them rock paper, scissors. It was quite humorous. I haven't figured out the video on my slr or I would have posted that instead. I was in charge of the "boy" cake and so I attempted a dinosaur. It took a while to do but I was pleased with it and the boys loved it.
This is my brothers 6 month old puppy!!!!!
Taylor and Kale are only 2 months apart so when they weren't napping it was cute to watch them play together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So much fun!! It's neat to see all the cousins together...it looks a lot like our family when everyone gets together.
Post a Comment