I grew up watching my brothers play hockey. I love the game. Our boys have loved watching Tim play and in the winter it is a game that is played down in the basement for hours. I am a skating coach and figured I could teach my kids how to skate. But the only public ice time Cremona has is always Sunday afternoons during church or during nap time. So we put him in skating last year to be on the ice weekly. He improved a ton, so when we asked him if he wanted to play hockey this year it was an definite YES. We are blessed to have a fun league in Cremona so the kids get all the hockey without all the travelling that goes with minor hockey.
He was the first kid on the ice and the last to leave.
Tim is helping out with the coaching this year. I was itching to get out there and help but I know this is a special time for Connor to hang out with dad.
His cheering section. Uncle Buddie and Aunt Janna came out from Calgary to watch his first practise just cuz Connor asked. They are great!
I kinda chuckled. There were a lot of flame jerseys out there and no oiler ones!!
Connor amazed me at his stick handling skills. Here he is going for the puck. He just really needs to work on his stopping.
Already getting in the corners!!
Our little princess having fun watching her big brother.
1 comment:
So fun! He and Kai would have soooo much fun together on the ice!!
Post a Comment