It was optional but my oldest child loves to run so off he went. I drove up to watch but of course he wanted to take the bus with all his friends. This was the Cremona crew - 33 kids in total ran from our school.
Joel and Connor were 2 of the 4 kindergarteners that ran. Their course was only 500 m but they had a blast.
At the starting line. The lady in the pink is blocking Connor.
The school that was putting it on had some older kids buddy running with each kindergartner. Connor is running 3rd with the girl in the green sweater and white toque.
Just about to the finish. He looked tuckered at the end. I guess all the excitement wore him out a bit. I was too excited watching him run that I didn't get any real good pictures.
Crossing the finish line.
Proud boys.
Our plan was to leave after Connor ran but he wanted to stay and cheer on the other kids. Especially his cousins Damon and Jesse. It was a cool day but they had fun. Lexi and Kale were good sports too.
1 comment:
So exciting!!! Way to go Connor!
Post a Comment