I love having family traditions. As the kids are getting older these traditions seem even more important to keep. One of our traditions is going down to Greg and Laura's for Thanksgiving. This year was almost cancelled due to exhaustion from the harvest. But we decided to do it anyways, and it was great. The weather was beautiful. We all got down there just before lunch so we had a quick bite to eat. I put Lexi down for her nap and we headed to the park to play. Ruth stayed with Lexi so I could go play too. We had a fun game of soccer and once everyone was tired of that the kids played on the playground while we visited. We pulled out the Frisbee and ball gloves too.
Laura cooked us a delicious turkey dinner. After dinner we headed down to the river valley to play - another tradition that our boys love. Unfortunately Greg and his boys left before we went down. We missed them.
The train bridge is always fun to see, especially when a train goes by.
Greg is very talented with the camera, so I always hit him up to take family pictures.
Thank you Greg and Laura for opening your home to our houlagans.






1 comment:
Love your family pictures!!! Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment