A couple weeks ago the kids and I went to play on the bales while the weather was good. Of course as soon as Connor got sight of the time and the fact that we were going to the farm he instantly asked if his cousins could come play too.
In the meantime they wasted no time in jumping around.
And then the cousins came......
Auntie Becky came and Lexi quickly convinced here to take her on the bales. The two of them have a special bond that I am truly grateful for.
They quickly set up a game of home free. It was fun watching them team up and scheme against the one that was it.
Kale surprised me with his speed. The kid never moves fast but this one time he out ran Jesse in the knick of time.
Cousins are a gift that I hold close to my heart.
1 comment:
What great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment