This past week we were down at Whitefish Montana. It takes me forever to get pictures onto my blog but they are finally here. We took our jet bikes with us and enjoyed the 30" weather on the water. My brother and his family joined us. It has been an adjustment for me these last couple of days without Tim around to help me with the kids, but I'm getting there.
We had a great time relaxing, going for bike rides, morning runs/walks with Connor so he didn't wake the rest of the house up, farmers market, art festival, July 4 fireworks, playing on the beach and water and just hanging out with cousins. I wish it didn't end.

Trying to be creative on the drive to entertain him. You sure can do a lot with pipe cleaners.

The condo unit had an indoor pool and hot tub. Connor went swimming everyday and sometimes twice. He absolutely loved it.

The boys were both wearing red shirts and army pants. They had so much fun talking to each other thru the window.


Connor is always chatting these days. Sometimes I need to play interpreter but most of the time people can understand him. His newest saying is "watch this mom" to anything he is doing. The other day Tim took him to needle a cow on the pasture and Tim asked him if he wanted to go for a walk to find the cow and Connor replied "I just stay here daddy".

Since I am usually the photo taker in the family it was nice to have Tim around to take some pictures with me and the boys.

Connor wanted some of Bens cone so badly he kept following Ben around. Ben finally gave in and shared some with him. So cute!!

My sister-in-law Shari and Ben.

My brother and his son just hanging out while mom was jet biking. I love watching Bri with his children and mine; he is such a great father and uncle.

We spent a day in Glacier National Park. One of our hikes took us to this gorge. Absolutely beautiful.

Once again he is busy telling me something and loving the outdoors.

Connor decided to copy his dad and walk across this log without any help and he did it. I love watching my little guy grow up and try new things.

Connor went on a couple rides with Tim and liked going slow. He didn't like going fast and getting water in the face.

Although the lake was super high we had a couple afternoons playing on the beach. Connor loved it.

Kale is either smiling or squelling these days. I went for a run with the boys one morning and for about 20 minutes straight the two boys were squelling. It is a happy squell but very loud. I couldn't get him to smile cuz he was too busy talking.

One night Tim thought he heard Connor up downstairs and wentto check it out. He found Connor unrolling the toilet paper into the toilet. Apparently Connor needed to go pee but couldn't get his diaper off so "went poddy in there" as he pointed to his diaper.

All 4 cousins together on our final morning. Connor is having a hard time not having Ben around to play with.

Oh how I love my family. This past week together was exactly what Tim and I needed to recharge our batteries. Though there was a definite lack of sleep, so many memories were made. When I see Tim play with the boys, or taking the boys so I can go for a run, or him doing the dishes just to help out I am reminded again how great of a husband and father he is.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment