Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Church Campout

We had our church campout this last weekend. Since we just got home on Thursday from holidays we didn't have time to get the camper ready. So we stopped by Saturday afternoon/evening and then went home and all had good sleeps. Church was outside on Sunday - very neat experience.
There was a creek right beside the camping area and we couldn't tear Connor away from it Sunday afternoon. Look at that form. He loved throwing rocks in. Gramma was very helpful picking up rocks for him.


Testing out the water. Lane, Jesse and Damon were swimming in it, but it was plenty cold.


A couple of the older kids brought their remote trucks and planes. The kids were watching the plane.


Since it is stampede week I figured I would dress the boys in their cowboy outfits. Kale doesn't have the boots or the wranglers but he looked super cute in his outfit. No picture of him though cuz he was in the snuggly most of the time.


I am very nervous with my kids around open water. Connor spent about 4 hours straight at the creek Sunday afternoon. He got in his swimming trunks and got good and wet/muddy. That meant that I was there too - I wasn't about to leave him unattended and he was having so much fun I couldn't ask him to leave. I think Foats will need to regravel their road cuz Connor threw them all into the creek.

No comments: