Earle Expedition
Friday, July 22, 2011
Totally Bummed!
I have been working hard to get in shape for my annual triathlon. Not super easy with two kids vs 1 kid. I was able to go swimming last week for the first time since Christmas. It has been hard balancing a nursing schedule and swim time with Tim's work schedule and my energy level at the end of the day. Haying hasn't started full bore yet so I was planning on hitting the pool again this week. This week I got a call saying that the triathlon is cancelled. I am totally bummed. This would have been the 6th triathlon I'd completed. It is too late now to get into another one. I guess I'll just have to wait till next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear that - I'm sure you've already looked up other races, but I just did some quick searching too - Stettler has a race on Aug. 7th, St. Albert and Canmore both have races Aug. 14th, and there's one in Camrose on Aug. 21. Cost and convenient race location may play a factor, I realize. Anyway, just some ideas for you to kick around.
Post a Comment