Earle Expedition
Monday, July 11, 2011
Lovin' It
Before we left on holidays I was getting up several times during the night to re-swaddle Kale. He would get one hand loose and punch himself in the face and wake up. As a result I wasn't getting much sleep. But on holidays...... My sister-in-law had this wonderful swaddle bag thingy. It was a swaddleme by kidopottamus. We purchased two while we were down there. I swaddle him at 7:30 for bed and don't have to reswaddle him again. Now instead of waking up cranky at 5 in the morning he wakes up talking away. I have to give him his soother a couple of times but in about 15-20 minutes he'll be asleep again. Last night he went 9 hours for the first time. I'm crossing my fingers that it will keep going. The $20 seemed kinda steep for the amount of fabric you get; but it was the best $20 I've spent in a long time. Tim and I both start the mornings a lot more rested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment