Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, September 28, 2015

My Brag Shoot

The other day I made the kids change their clothes and take some pictures of them.  One part of me wanted to have their clothes match, but the other part of me just wanted to get pictures of who they are.  Lexi loves purple so that is what she chose.  This shirt of Kale's is his favorite, and Connor will wear anything as long as it is just a tshirt.
 Too start off with they wanted to do silly faces!
 Lexi is near impossible to get to cooperate so any picture she is actually looking at the camera is a success.
 Although these two can fight like none other, they truly are the best of buds. 

 This is how it went most of the time.  Connor sitting and doing what he is asked and the other 2 goofing off!
 Sadie is such a faithful pup and the kids adore her. 

 "mom can I please be silly?" 

 The following morning the colors in the backyard were so distinct.
 Yesterday I hauled the family around to get more pictures.  I had 4 complaining participants!!  But we captured a few.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

What beautiful pictures!!